DOOSAN offers a wide range of forklift choices. The engine forklifts are available with capacities of 1.5 - 16 tons.
The electric lift trucks range from 1 to 5 ton capacity.
They are STRONG, SAFE, STABLE, SMART and STYLISH; and they have won many awards for engineering design and safety.
Alliance Material Handling offers the full range of new DOOSAN material handling products; and services such as forklift repairs, forklift maintenance, forklift tires and forklift rental to the Maryland (MD), Virginia (VA), D.C., and West Virginia (WV) region.
Engine Powered Trucks
Doosan’s outstanding reputation for durable, dependable and operator friendly forklifts is further enhanced with our new 1,500kg to 3,000kg Pro 5 Series.
Providing a well balanced mix of enhanced technology, operator comfort refinements, performance efficiencies and serviceability advances, these new cushion forklifts will increase productivity and lower your operating costs with features Like:
- Optimized Operator Comfort Provisions
- High Powered, Fuel efficient, and Tier-3 Compliant LPG Engine
- Virtually Maintenance-free Oil cooled Disc Brakes
- Power Reversal Transmission
- Lift and Tilt Locking Hydraulic Control Valve
- OSS(Operator Sensing System)
Electric Lift Trucks
- 3 Wheel CounterBalanced
- Doosan design breakthrough takes AC technology a leap beyond conventional forklifts by introducing revolutionary AC power and efficiency to both drive and hydraulic motors taking the industry lead in electric truck design and performance.
- 4 Wheel CounterBalanced
- Faster travel and lift speeds to ensure peak performance
- Energy consumption efficiency that translates into more run time per battery charge
- Closed loop speed control system that maintains consistent operating speeds whether truck is loaded or not
- Easily programmable performance selection that optimizes productivity while conserving energy
- Enhanced driver awareness of all operating and performance characteristics of the machine to enable ongoing productive operation throughout the shift
- Reduced operating costs achieved by the elimination of motor brushes, commutators, directional & hydraulic contactors which reduces maintenance and increases uptime.
Check our Used Equipment center, if you are looking for used DOOSAN forklifts! You may also be interested in our services.
A partial list of the Alliance Material Handling Service line includes:
- Forklift maintenance
- Forklift service
- Forklift rental
- Forklift leasing
- Vehicle and forklift fleet maintenance
- Custom tube and fittings production
- OSHA training including OSHA forklift or lift truck operator training and OSHA forklift or lift truck train the trainer training.
Give us a call at 1-866-264-5438 or reach us through the “contact us link” . Employee owned and employee driven, our goal is to provide material handling solutions based on each customer’s unique process requirements.