DOOSAN offers a wide range of forklift choices. The engine forklifts are available with capacities of 1.5 - 16 tons.
The electric lift trucks range from 1 to 5 ton capacity.
They are STRONG, SAFE, STABLE, SMART and STYLISH; and they have won many awards for engineering design and safety.
Alliance Material Handling offers the full range of new DOOSAN material handling products; and services such as forklift repairs, forklift maintenance, forklift tires and forklift rental to the Maryland (MD), Virginia (VA), D.C., and West Virginia (WV) region.
Heavy Duty Trucks
D50-90.... 11,000 - 20,000 lb Capacity - Pneumatic Diesel
D110-160.... 25,000 - 36,000 lb Capacity - Pneumatic Diesel
GC55.... 12,000lb Capacity - Cushion Tire - LP Gas
Doosan’s outstanding reputation for durable, dependable and operator friendly forklifts is further enhanced with our pneumatic forklift trucks.
Redesigned for peak performance and operator comfort.
Providing a well balanced mix of enhanced technology, operator comfort refinements, performance efficiencies and serviceability advances, these new forklifts will increase productivity and lower your operating costs with features Like:
- Optimized Operator Comfort Provisions
- Diesel or gas engines
- Virtually Maintenance-free Oil cooled Disc Brakes
- Power Reversal Transmission
- Auto tilt leveling
- OSS(Operator Sensing System)
Electric Lift Trucks
- 3 Wheel CounterBalanced
- Doosan design breakthrough takes AC technology a leap beyond conventional forklifts by introducing revolutionary AC power and efficiency to both drive and hydraulic motors taking the industry lead in electric truck design and performance.
- 4 Wheel CounterBalanced
- Faster travel and lift speeds to ensure peak performance
- Energy consumption efficiency that translates into more run time per battery charge
- Closed loop speed control system that maintains consistent operating speeds whether truck is loaded or not
- Easily programmable performance selection that optimizes productivity while conserving energy
- Enhanced driver awareness of all operating and performance characteristics of the machine to enable ongoing productive operation throughout the shift
- Reduced operating costs achieved by the elimination of motor brushes, commutators, directional & hydraulic contactors which reduces maintenance and increases uptime.
Check our Used Equipment center, if you are looking for used DOOSAN forklifts! You may also be interested in our services.
A partial list of the Alliance Material Handling Service line includes:
- Forklift maintenance
- Forklift service
- Forklift rental
- Forklift leasing
- Vehicle and forklift fleet maintenance
- Custom tube and fittings production
- OSHA training including OSHA forklift or lift truck operator training and OSHA forklift or lift truck train the trainer training.
Give us a call at 1-866-264-5438 or reach us through the “contact us link” . Employee owned and employee driven, our goal is to provide material handling solutions based on each customer’s unique process requirements.