Alliance is the top locally based Material Handling Company in the area serving Maryland, DC, Virginia and parts of West Virginia. Alliance provides Service, Parts, Rentals, Sales, Leasing and Training to anyone who uses Forklifts. We are the exclusive Crown, Clark, Doosan, Princeton and Combilift Forklift provider in our area of primary responsibility. Our subsidiary, Mid-Atlantic Power provides Enersys Batteries and Chargers for all brands of electric/battery powered forklifts.
Alliance also provides a wide range of Material Handling Equipment including Design, Layout and Installation of Pallet Racking, Mezzanines, Dock Equipment and Modular Offices. We are headquartered in Jessup, Maryland with additional locations in Winchester, Richmond and Chesapeake Virginia.
$3,000 TECHNICIAN SIGNING BONUS PROGRAM
Incoming experienced and qualified Technicians will receive a signing bonus as follows:
• Receive $500 CASH on the first day of incoming Technician’s employment
• Receive $750.00 in 90 Days
• Receive $750.00 in 180 Days
• Receive $1000.00 at your Anniversary date
* Incoming Trainees are exempt from this bonus program.
The bonus amount will be stated in gross amounts and shall be subject to all applicable withholding taxes and any other amounts required by law to be withheld. This program is based upon the new employee maintaining Regular Status in a full time 40 hour a week capacity.
Benefits of being an Alliance Employee:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal all in one)
- Full Benefits Package (very rich plans)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Generous Signing Bonus and Employee Referral Program (for qualified candidates)
- Employee Owned and Operated
- Stability, Growth and a place to build a Career
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance
with the dealership.
- Test equipment, components and systems using diagnostic tools and special
- Diagnose, repair and maintain vehicle automotive systems including engine,
transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with Service Advisor/Manager to ensure customers are
informed of any additional service needs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as a Technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge in all aspects of technical repair and maintenance
- Fast learner
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Team Player
- Must have Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ensure customer’s equipment are kept clean
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area/station
- The job of Service Technician is physically demanding and requires the ability to work in a variety of awkward positions while repairing forklifts at customer facilities.
- The applicant needs manual dexterity and strength to handle parts, tools and equipment. The position also requires the ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Good knowledge of internal combustions (gas, LPG, Diesel / Powertrain / Electrical / Electronics / DC Motor Controllers)
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Good reading, computer and mathematical skills
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate forklifts Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Please contact us if you are interested in a position that allows unlimited advancement potential.