Forklift Fleet Maintenance
Alliance Material Handling technicians are factory trained to service your equipment right, the first time. They are supported by the latest diagnostic equipment and the most current technical information available from our manuracturers. Our team provides 24 hour emergency service, scheduled planned maintenance, major overhauls and reconditioning of all material handling equipment.
With more technicians on the road servicing more forklifts than anyone else in the Maryland (MD, Virginina (VA), DC and West Virginia (WV) region, Aliiance Material Handling offers response times that exceed industry standards. We service all brands of forklifts, lift trucks, pallet jacks and personnel carriers including Crown forklifts, Clark lift trucks, Doosan forklifts, Genine lift trucks, PiggyBack truck mounted lift trucks, Sellick rough terrain fork lifts and Aisle-Master articulated forklifts.
Fleet Management is our "Total Support" system for keeping your trucks productive. It works for a single lift truck as well as an entire fleet, providing you the following benefits:
- Planned maintenance checks at regularly scheduled intervals - we locate and correct minor problems before they become serious ones.
- A semi-annual report that lists the operating costs on each of your lift trucks compared to the national average.
- Objective data enabling you to compare the reliability and operating costs of different makes of trucks.
- A scheduled truck replacement program (as opposed to surprise replacement).
- Possible reduction in truck fleet size as a result of improved maintenance and replacement procedures.
- Elimination of associated administrative expenses.
To keep your material handling equipment in tip-top shape for increased efficiency and decreased downtime, call Alliance at 1-866-264-5438 for service today.