Forklift Lead Times

Forklift Lead Times

The shortage in new forklift availability has now led to a lack of used forklifts and short-term rental units. Your typical options have been, if I can’t get new, I’ll look for used, and if I can’t get used, I’ll get a rental. Not today. Most rental fleets are experiencing near 100% utilization. By the way, all this pressure on the supply of forklifts is also driving up prices, which is predicted to continue.
Read More

Posted on January 19, 2022
 
The Hidden Costs of Forklifts

The Hidden Costs of Forklifts

There is much more to purchasing forklifts. With over 65 years of industry experience and data, we have found that often there are many variables that can greatly affect the total cost of ownership. The price you pay for your piece of equipment, by most accounts, reflects about 10% of the total ownership costs of that piece of equipment. This leaves 90% of your total costs up in the air.
Read More

Posted on January 4, 2022
 
Why should you consider leasing a forklift?

Why should you consider leasing a forklift?

Right now interest rates are low and payments are very attractive for customers looking to pay for what the usage will be versus a total investment. Most leasing companies put aggressive residuals on the equipment because, at the end of the term, the demand for used equipment continues to be high.
Read More

Posted on December 22, 2021
 
New Clark Electric S-Series Forklifts

New Clark Electric S-Series Forklifts

CLARK Announces New S-SERIES Forklifts With Up To 5,000-Pound Lift Capacity. Clark has outdone itself again with the release of the new SE15/17/20/25T ELECTRIC 100% AC ELECTRIC 36V / 48V 3000 / 3500 / 4000 / 5000 LBS. The new S-SERIES Three-Wheel Electric lift truck continues the Clark tradition of being SMART – STRONG – SAFE.
Read More

Posted on December 9, 2021
 
Forklift Do's and Don'ts

Forklift Do's and Don'ts

According to previously published data from #OSHA, there are approximately 85 forklift-related deaths and 34,900 serious injuries due to #forklift accidents each year. Here are two of the most important “do’s" and “don’ts” to forklift operation:
Read More

Posted on December 6, 2021
 
Forklift Telemetry

Forklift Telemetry

One of the latest advancements in the material handling market is the advent and development of data collection and communication devices mounted on forklift trucks. Data is power. These systems collect and report a wide variety of operational data in real-time and report it to management. The access to view and utilize this data greatly improves the ability to effectively manage forklift fleets.
Read More

Posted on November 10, 2021
 
Alliance Material Handling Receives A  2021 Moxie Award!

Alliance Material Handling Receives A 2021 Moxie Award!

On October 13, 2021, Alliance Material handling was awarded a 2021 Moxie Award for business services.
Read More

Posted on October 15, 2021
 
Why Rent?

Why Rent?

Rentals can be used to fill a gap in lead times of new equipment orders. If your company has purchased trucks and that order is delayed, then you can begin a short-term month to month rental until your new equipment arrives. Also, If your needs change you can return the unit or upgrade to meet your new demands without penalty.
Read More

Posted on September 9, 2021
 
Why choose Alliance Material Handling?

Why choose Alliance Material Handling?

With the forklift industry experiencing record growth in the fleet in 2021, Alliance Material Handling was able to resurrect a project lost to a competitor.
Read More

Posted on August 4, 2021
 
We Sell Uptime!

We Sell Uptime!

Many customers are not aware that as a Dealer, we sell new forklifts, in most cases at a loss - that's right, we sell fork lifts at a loss!
Read More

Posted on July 28, 2021